Why? Lack of proper training and support.
Ask yourself, do you know how to:
- Create interest with potential clients in the processing world?
- Identify business opportunities based upon your innate experiences?
- Read merchant services statements?
- Suggest the best hardware solution based upon merchants needs?
- Create a compelling sales presentation designed to overcome a merchants concerns?
- Work with the POS suppliers to ensure you can provide processing solutions viable with the merchants existing equipment?
If your answer is "no" to any of these questions, you're probably going to be one of the 90%.
Why not become one of the 10% who succeed?
Take a look at the short story below: